Take the opportunity to see the main sights of Moscow in one day – including the Moscow Kremlin, Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, GUM department store, Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Moscow State University and Sparrow Hills.
This tour consists of a four-hour excursion by car around the main sights of the Russian capital, plus a walking tour around the historical centre with a visit to St Basil’s Cathedral. Our professional guide will tell you about the fascinating history of the city where most significant events in Russian history have taken place.
This tour is also suitable for those who have a stop-over or a free day on a business trip in Moscow and want to get the most out of the trip to see the best of what this beautiful city has to offer.
The highlights of the excursion includes:
- Red Square – Russia’s main square; the Victory Day military parade is held annually here on 9 May, along with many other events and concerts.
- St Basil’s Cathedral (including interior) – one of the main symbols of Russia and one of most famous cathedrals in the world.
- Moscow Kremlin – the residence of the Russian president and a unique architectural complex which has played a leading role in Russian history.
- GUM Department store – this shopping centre on Red Square is remarkable thanks to its architectural style and Soviet-nostalgia atmosphere.
- Christ the Saviour Cathedral - Russia's main cathedral; it was rebuilt after the fall of the Soviet Union to replace a version demolished on Stalin's orders.
- Moscow State University and Sparrow Hills – located here is the main viewing platform from where you can see a panorama of Moscow with the impressive building of Moscow State University behind you.
- Novodevichy Convent – the most beautiful convent in Moscow and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Victory Park - the main architectural and memorial complex dedicated to the Second World War.
- Moscow Metro – a visit to the most beautiful stations of the most beautiful metro station in the world.
- Krutitskoe Podvorye – this somewhat hidden corner of Moscow has remained largely unchanged since the 19th century.
- The tour is available the whole year round except Thursdays.
- During state holidays and celebrations, Red Square may be closed (either partially blocked off or completely closed).
- St Basil’s Cathedral interior tour is not available in Wednesday.
- The tour is available in Other languages upon request.
• CANCELLATION POLICY •
DATE OF CANCELLATION
|FROM 60 TO 45 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE||10%|
|FROM 44 TO 15 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE||30%|
|FROM 14 TO 7 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE||50%|
|LESS THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE THE DEPARTURE||100%|
• COST OF THE TOUR •
|PRICE PER GROUP||1-2 PAX||3-4 PAX||5-6 PAX||7-8 PAX|
- Rent a car for excursion
- Entrance tickets to Museums
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)