Tambov's Roman Catholic Church is dedicated to the Feast of the Cross and was built in the gothic revival style between 1898 and 1903 as a place of worship for Tambov's Catholic community, which at the time numbered around 700. In 1935 the church was closed and subsequently used as a factory workshop during which time it was heavily damaged. The church was returned to the Catholic Church in 1997 and is now part of the Roman Catholic Diocese of St Clement at Saratov. Outside the church is a monument of St Nicholas by the well-known sculptor Zurab Tsereteli.
|Location||14 Ulitsa Kronshtadtskaya|