Near the top of Ulitsa Shabolovka is the Trinity Church and a church dedicated to the Holy Trinity has stood here since 1722 back when Ulitsa Shabolovka was the village of Shabolovo. The current version of the church was built between 1885 and 1896. In 1930 the church was closed and most of the bell tower and the church's dome was demolished. It was returned to the Orthodox Church in 1993 and restored to its former appearance.
|Location||21 Ulitsa Shabolovka|