Just north of the Muzeon Culture Park is the pretty St Nicholas' Church at Golutvin which was built between 1687 and 1692, although a church has existed here since the 15th century. In 1823 a bell tower in the empire style was built on. In 1923 the church was closed and its bell tower was destroyed in the 1930s. Some of its icons were also removed and transferred to a museum. In 1992 the church was returned to the Orthodox Church and restored. In 2011 the Chinese Patriarchal Podvorye was established at the church.
|Location||14 1-y Golutvinsky Pereulok|