Kamergersky Pereulok is a pleasant cobble-stone pedestrian lane filled with restaurants, which open up patios on the street in the summer months. It runs from Ulitsa Tverskaya to the parallel Ulitsa Bolshaya Dmitrovka. At the beginning of the lane is a statue of Anton Chekhov which was unveiled in 1980 - the same year as the redevelopment of the lane which saw it being pedestrianised. Also located here is the Anton Chekhov Art Theatre which was founded in 1898 by Konstantin Stanislavsky and Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, who also are commemorated with a statue which was unveiled here in 2014.
|Metro||Okhotny Ryad, Teatralnaya|