The Dormition Church in Uspensky Vrazhek was built between 1857 and 1860, although the original version is thought to have been founded by at least 1531 when the area of Uspensky Vrazhek is first mentioned which would have got its name from the church (dormition in Russian is 'Uspenie'). The current version of the church is eclectic in style but with an overall Russian architectural theme. It has a small central dome and a short bell tower over the entrance. It was closed between 1924 and 1996.
|Location||15 Gazetny Pereulok|