Our Lady of the Sign Church beyond Petrovskie Gates is so named as it used to stand just after the Petrovskie Gates of the Bely Gorod fortifications which no longer survive. The current church was built between 1676 and 1681 in what was once a Streltsy settlement to commemorate the regiment's campaign during the Russo-Turkish War. In style the church is an example of Uzorochye with elegant domes, frames, cornices and kokoshniks. The church was closed in 1930 and used as a laboratory, before being returned to the Orthodox Church in 1994 and reopened in 1997.
|Location||1c2 Pervy Kolobovsky Pereulok|
|Metro||Pushkinskaya, Chekhovskaya, Tsvetnoy Bulvar|