In between Ulitsa Dolgorukovskaya and the parallel Ulitsa Krasnoproletarskaya on Novovorotnikovsky Pereulok is the pretty St Peomen's Church. It was built between 1696 and 1702 after the original wooden version burned to the ground. In 1897 the interior was redesigned by the famous architect Fyodor Shekhtel. The church remained open during the Soviet years. From 1936 it became the main church of the Revisionist Church until it was returned to the Orthodox Church in 1946.
|Location||3 Novovorotnikovsky Pereulok|