The Our Lady of Tikhvin Church in Suschyovo dates from 1710 and was extended with the construction of a bell tower in 1831. In form the main part of the church incorporates the standard 'octagon-on-cube' design. In 1932 the church was closed and stood empty for a while until it was given over for use by a factory. It was returned to the Orthodox Church in 1992 and subsequently restored.
|Location||13 Ulitsa Tikhvinskaya|