Situated between Ulitsa Dubki and Ulitsa Ivanovskaya in the Timiryazevsky District is Park Dubki, which gets its name from the oak-groves located here (the Russian for oak is 'dub'). The 19 hectare park was renovated in 1995 and includes two ponds as well as play areas for children and sport grounds. In the south of the park is the wooden St Nicholas' Church at Solomennnaya Storozhka which was originally but in 1916 by the architect Fyodor Shekhtel, but practically completely rebuilt between 1996 and 1997. Also in the park is a memorial in memory of the citizens of the Timiryazevsky District who fell in the Second World War.
|Location||Between Ulitsa Dubki and Ulitsa Ivanovskaya|