Standing at the intersection of Ulitsa Papernika and Ulitsa Yunosti is the Dormition Church in Veshnyaki. The Veshnyakovo Estate is the historical name of this area which has since been incorporated into Moscow as the Veshnyaki District. The tent-dome church was built between 1644 and 1646 on the orders of Count Fyodor Sheremetev who owned Veshnyakovo as well as the neighbouring Kuskovo Estate. The church's bell tower was added at the end of the 17th century. In 1940 the church was closed and used as a military store during the Second World War. In 1947 permission was given to reopen the church.
|Location||17 Ulitsa Yunosti|
|Metro||Ryazansky Prospekt, Vykhino|