As its official name suggests, the Resurrection of Christ Church in the former Semyonovskoe Cemetery once stood in what was the Semyonovskoe Cemetery, which was most likely founded at the same time as the village of Semyonovskoe. The church was built in 1855 and features a single-domed structure attached to a small bell tower. In 1929 the park was closed and used as factory. The surrounding cemetery was closed in the late 1930s and later turned into a park in the 1960s. In 1993 the church was returned to the Orthodox Church and reopened in 1998 after restoration work had taken place.
|Location||2 Izmailovskoe Shosse|