Next to the Former Nikolsky Coreligionists Monastery is the Preobrazhenskoe Cemetery which is also associated with the Old-Believers movement. It was opened in 1771 after an outbreak of the plague and also contains several chapels, the most beautiful of which is the Russian gothic St Nicholas' Chapel. In addition to Old-Believers, maтy Soviet war dead were also buried here and there is a memorial to them inside the cemetery.
|Location||14 Kovylinsky Pereulok|
|Metro||Preobrazhenskaya Ploschad, Semyonovskaya|