The Exaltation of the Cross Old-Believers Church was built between 1809 and 1811 on the site of a cloister which was part of the Preobrazhenskoe Community of the denomination of Old-Believers known as Fedoseevtsy. It has no altar section as the Fedoseevtsy do not have priests. In the 1920s buildings of the community were expropriated by the state, but the church remained open and part of the complex's wall remains. Today the community has been re-established and the site serves as the de-facto headquarters of the Fedoseevtsy.
|Location||17с15 Ulitsa Preobrazhensky Val|