On the corner of Ulitsa Soldatskaya and 1-y Krasnokursantsky Proezd is Ss Peter and Paul's Church in Lefortovo. The first church dedicated to Ss Peter and Paul here was consecrated in 1613. The current version was completed in 1711 to replace the original wooden church and comprises a cube structure with five small domes attached to bell tower via a closed vestibule. The church was not closed during the Soviet years.
|Location||4 Ulitsa Soldatskaya|