Close to Lefortovo Park in the Lefortovo District but inside the Third Ring Road is a church ensemble consisting of two empire-style churches. The ensemble's larger summer church is the Trinity Church at Saltykov Bridge which was built between 1817 and 1819. It was joined in 1829 by the ensemble's winter church - the Presentation of Virgin Mary Church at Saltykov Bridge. Both churches are similar in style and structure, featuring central domes on rotundas surrounded with four tall cylindrical domes. The churches were closed in 1931 and only returned to the Russian Orthodox Church in the 1990s. They are both part of the Coreligionist (Yedinoverye) denomination of the Russian Orthodox Church.
|Location||3/8С16-17 Ulitsa Samokatnaya|
|Metro||Aviamotornaya, Ploschad Ilicha|