Around Staraya Ploschad

All-Saints Church in Kulishki

The first All-Saints Church was founded in 1380 in memory of soldiers killed at the Battle of Kulikovo Field. The current church was built between 1687 and 1689 in the Naryshkin baroque style, completed with an elaborately decorated bell tower. In 1930 the church was closed and transferred to the Moscow History Museum in 1975, before being returned to the Orthodox Church in 1991. Since 1998 the church has been the podvorye (embassy church) of the Greek Orthodox Church of Alexandria.

sights by districts  sights in Kitai-Gorod

Location 2 Slavyanskaya Ploschad
Metro Kitai-Gorod