The Archangel Michael's Church was built between 1894 and 1897 in the Neoclassical style. The church is known as 'Archangel Michael among the Clinics' due to its location in the Devichye Pole's medical district and it became the resident church for all clinics in the area. In 1922 the church was looted and in 1931 it was closed and had its domes removed. It was eventually returned to the Orthodox Church in 1992 and re-consecrated after being renovated in 1997.
|Location||2 Ulitsa Yelanskogo|
|Metro||Park Kultury, Frunzenskaya|