On Turchaninov Pereulok off Ulitsa Ostozhenka is the Intercession Old-Believers Church of the Ostozhenskaya Community. The Ostozhenskaya Old-Believers Community was established in 1907 after Emperor Nicholas II's enactment of the law on religious tolerance. Construction of the Intercession Church began shortly afterwards and was completed in 1911. However it was closed by the Communists in 1932 and only returned to the Russian Orthodox Old-Rite Church in 1994.
|Location||4 Turchaninov Pereulok|