Further down Ulitsa Naberezhnaya is St Nicholas' Church which was built around the same time as the Saviour Cathedral, from 1813 to 1818, in the same classical style. Unlike the Saviour Cathedral though, this church has just a single blue central dome which stands on a rotunda and is smaller in scale. The church was closed after the revolution and only returned to the Orthodox Church in 2003. However it remains located on the territory of the Suvorovsky College and access is only granted when services are held.
|Location||20 Ulitsa Naberezhnaya|