The Knyaze-Vladimirsky Monastery is dedicated to the Russian saint Prince Vladimir who is created with converting Rus to Orthodoxy. The monastery was founded in 1888 on the 900th anniversary of Rus adopting Orthodoxy. Its main church is the beautiful St Vladimir's Church which was built between 1888 and 1895. In 1922 the monastery and its church were closed and only reopened in the 1990s.
|Location||52 Ulitsa Kashtakovskaya|