In the Historical Centre

St Charalambos' Church

St Charalambos' Church is also known as Archangel Michael Church as it is dedicated to both saints. The original version was built out of wood in 1738 but was replaced in stone in 1777 which has survived today. Traditionally the church was used to bless sailors before they set out on a voyage. 

Location 59 Ulitsa 5-y Armii