The Intercession Church was built in the baroque style in 1789 as a standard octagon-on-cube structure. Later a bell tower and a closed vestibule were added on. In years gone by the church was surrounded by a busy market place and was part of a church ensemble, but its neighbouring church no longer survives. The church was not closed during the Soviet period and some relics from other churches in the city which were closed down were brought here.
|Location||13A Ulitsa Plescheevskaya|