The Troitsky Monastery was consecrated in 1699 and was the residence of the bishops of Smolensk up to 1703. Its main cathedral is the Trinity Cathedral which was built between 1672 and 1727 and is baroque in style with two stories. Also inside the monastery is the smaller Conception of Anna Church which dates from 1767. Located on the other side of the road to the monastery is the monastery's bell tower.
|Location||9 Ulitsa Bolshaya Sovetskaya|