The Annunciation Church is located on the northern slope of Sobornaya Gora. It was built in 1773 in the baroque style, comprising the main cube structure of the building, a vestibule and originally a bell tower. The church was so heavily damaged in the Second World War that the bell tower had to be demolished in 1952. The church was restored in 1980 and the church's dome was replaced.
|Location||Soborny Dvor, Ulitsa Sobornaya Gora|