The impressive Immaculate Conception of Virgin Mary Roman Catholic Church was built between 1884 and 1896 in the gothic revival style. After the revolution the church was closed and turned into an archive, with shelves reaching to the very top of the church. During the conversion the church's organ was destroyed. Since 2010 there have been plans to move the archive, restore the building and return it to the Catholic Church.
|Location||10 Ulitsa Ugritskogo|