The Resurrection of Christ Church was completed in 1765 using the funds of a local merchant. The baroque style church comprises a cube structure with two levels of windows and topped with a single dome. Attached to this via a vestibule is a small bell tower. The church was closed in the Soviet period and converted into a planetarium.
|Location||9 Ulitsa Voykova|