The Exaltation of the Cross Church is situated in what was once the trade centre of the city. The current building is built in the empire style and was constructed between 1832 and 1837 replacing an earlier version of the church. Previously it held the city's copy of the Our Lady of the Don Icon up until 1825. During the Soviet era the bell tower and dome were destroyed and were only rebuilt in the 1990s.
|Location||24 Ulitsa Lazareva|