St John the Baptist's Church is believed to date from the 14th century making it one of the oldest buildings not only in Kolomna but also in the Moscow Region. The oldest part of the church is the cube building built out of white-stone, and this was adapted in the 16th century. A small bell tower was also attached in 1780. Closed in the 1930s and having its relics publically destroyed, the church was only reopened in 1993.
|Location||102 Ulitsa Gorodischenskaya|