Archangel Michael's Church is the biggest church in Kolomna. It was built between 1820 and 1833 in the empire style, replacing an earlier version. The bottom part of bell tower dates from the second half of the 18th century when it was built adjacent to the original stone church. The church was closed by the Bolsheviks in the 1930s and later housed the city's regional museum, which only recently vacated the church. The church has since undergone reconstruction work.
|Location||71 Ulitsa Oktyabrskoy Revolyutsi|