Ruins of Demyanovo Estate

The village of Demyanovo located just to the south of Klin has now been practically incorporated into the city itself. The Demyanovo Estate there dates from the 18th century and in 1883 it was purchased by the brother of the composter Sergey Taneev. Although the estate's 18th century Dormition Church has been preserved, all that remains of the two-storey stone estate house is the ruins of its walls.

Location Demyanovo (Proezd Taneeva)