The Resurrection of Christ Church was built in 1712 using funds raised by parishioners to replace the original wooden church. In form it comprises the standard 'octagon on cube’ design. Next to the church is a three-tier bell tower that was completed in 1786. In the 1930s the church was closed and used as a laboratory and the bell tower was turned into a water tower. The complex was eventually returned to the church in the 1990s and underwent reconstruction, although today both the church and the restored bell tower are still in need of further renovation.
|Location||16 Sovetskaya Ploschad|