St Elizabeth's Church is the second religious building within the Kremlin. It was constructed in 1898 next to the district prison. The church was built in the neoclassical style comprising two tent-domes. It was closed in 1925 and used for various activities including as a warehouse which led to its original interior being lost. In 1998 the church was returned to the Church and underwent restoration work.
|Location||5 Istoricheskaya Ploschad|