The Presentation of Virgin Mary Church was built between 1763 and 1768 in the baroque style. In 1787 a bell tower was built onto the church. Although it was never closed during the Second World War its relics were looted and its bells were removed. The German Army got within a kilometre of the church which was being used by Soviet troops as a watch tower. The Nazis fired missiles at the church killing 11 citizens who were taking shelter inside. The victims are buried in mass graves outside the church.
|Location||47 Ulitsa Starorogachevskaya|