The pretty Presentation of Christ Church was built in 1814 to commemorate the Russian victory over Napoleon. The church is in the form of a “ship church” with a five-dome building attached to a bell tower via a vestibule. In the Soviet era it was used as a storeroom meaning that it interior was completely lost. It was returned to the Church in 1992.
|Location||65 Ulitsa Professionalnaya|