St John Chrysostom’s Church was built in 1751 to replace an earlier version built using donations from Tsar Michael. In form it has a tall main building with five elongated silver domes. Attached to the front of this via a closed vestibule is a bell tower which was added in approximately 1791. This church remained open throughout the whole of the Soviet era.
|Location||5 Ulitsa Lavrovskaya|