St Alexius’ Church was built between 1759 and 1762 in the form of a yellow coloured two-storey building with a single green dome. On the front of this there is a round bell tower. The church was closed in the 1930s. In 1991 it was returned to the Orthodox Church and shortly afterwards it became the home church of the re-established Kostroma Seminary.
|Location||14 Ulitsa Katushechnaya|