The Miracle-Image of the Saviour Church is often more simply known as the Saviour in the Rows due to its location within the Krasnye (red) trading rows. It was built in 1766 comprising of a small pillar-less cube building topped with five green domes. Slightly behind and to the side of the church is a bell tower that forms an entrance into the trading rows. During the Soviet times it was used as an antireligious museum and its domes and the upper tier of the bell tower were removed. However in the 1970s it was restored for its architectural heritage. The church was only returned to the Orthodox Church in 2007.
|Location||Krasnye Ryady, Susaninskaya Ploschad|