The elegant classical style mansion located on Susanin Square is known as the Borschov Mansion after its owner General Lieutenant Sergey Borschov, who had it built in 1824 upon his retirement from the army. Talks were held to sell the mansion to the state to house the Public Office, but the owner asked for too much money. After this its owner decided to turn it into a luxury hotel called the London Hotel. However the state eventually did end up purchasing the building in 1870 and used it as a court. Next to the mansion is the local administration building.
|Location||1/2 Prospekt Mira|