At the end of the boulevard on Ulitsa Karla Marksa is the Our Lady of Kazan Church which next to an Orthodox cemetery. The simple blue-domed church was built between 1840 and 1848 in the classical style and was originally dedicated to the Resurrection of Christ. The church's main structure has a single dome and there is a bell tower over the main entrance. The church was closed in 1917 and used as a prison for political prisoners in the Second World War. It was however reopened as a church after the war ended.
|Location||67 Ulitsa Karla Marksa|