►Practicalities ►Ask Sophie!
Have a question about Russia no one to ask - Ask Sophie Tupolev. Sophie was born in Moscow and raised in the United States. She returned to Moscow seven years ago and has happily lived the expat life there, traveling all over Russia in the meantime. She founded Moscow’s Russian Conversation Club in 2009 and the Swordpen Language Services bureau in 2011. She is the Russia Representative for American Citizens Abroad and active in the community. She also writes a regular column for Moscow Expat Life Magazine.
SOME QUESTIONS FROM SOPHIE'S BLOG:
- Why does Russia parade its tanks and missiles? - GET THE ANSWER
- How do I access wi-fi in Moscow? - GET THE ANSWER
- What is a Russian hangover cure? - GET THE ANSWER
- Why is Russia so opposed to LGBT equality? - GET THE ANSWER
- I would volunteer during the week if I knew of some opportunities? - GET THE ANSWER
- What are the best vegetarian restaurants in Moscow? - GET THE ANSWER
- Where can we hear Russian composers in Moscow? - GET THE ANSWER
- Is it now illegal to bring food to Russia in my luggage from countries under Russia's food embargo? - GET THE ANSWER