The exact date of foundation of St John Chrysostom's Church is not known for sure but it is believed to date from the mid-17th century. It consists of a large cubic structure with five silver domes. Attached to this is a bell tower which was built on in the 18th century. The church was closed in 1930 and although it was returned to the Orthodox Church in 2003 it does not regularly hold services.
|Location||105 Naberezhnaya VI Armii|