Further down the embankment on the Zarechye side of Vologda is St Andrew the Apostle's Church in Fryazinovo. It was built sometime between 1670 and 1687 and consists of a cubic structure topped with one dome and attached to a small bell tower. The church was closed in the Soviet period between 1930 and 1990. During this time it was used as a store before being restored in the 1960s.
|Location||205 Naberezhnaya VI Armii|