One of the prettiest churches in Vologda is Ss Constantine and Helena's Church which is an example of the decorative Russian uzorochye architectural style. The current surviving version dates from 1690, but previous to this a wooden church stood here since 1503. In structure it consists of a cubic structure topped with five silver domes and attached to a pretty bell tower. In 1930 the church was closed and many of its icons were transferred to museums. It was reopened in 1998.
|Location||85 Prospekt Pobedy|