The Vologda at the Turn of the 20th Century Exhibition Complex consists of three wooden buildings - a mansion, shop and lodging house - which once belonged to the Samarin merchant family. The complex has been restored to how it would have looked in the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century. Included in the lodging house is a memorial-flat where Lenin's sister Maria Ulyanova lived in exile between 1912 and 1915. The museum is run as a branch of the Vologda State Historical, Architectural and Art Museum-Reserve.
|Location||16A Sovetsky Prospekt|
|Clock||10:00 - 17:00. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.|