Vologda's Peter the Great House-Museum is located in a small stone building dating from the mid-17th century where Peter the Great himself stayed five times (1692, 1693, 1694, 1702 and 1724) when visiting Vologda. In 1872 it became the first museum in Volgoda displaying over 100 items connected with the emperor. Today it remains a museum dedicated to Peter the Great and is run as a branch of the Vologda State Historical, Architectural and Art Museum-Reserve.
|Location||47 Sovetsky Prospekt|
|Clock||10:00 - 17:00. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.|