This church is known as St Nicholas' Church in Rubleny Gorod to differentiate it from other churches dedicated to St Nicholas in the city. It was completed in 1695 and was originally located within the Yaroslav Kremlin. In form the white church has a tall building topped with five green domes and attached via a vestibule to a bell tower. It was closed in 1920 and housed an art gallery before eventually being returned to the church.
|Location||8 Kotoroslnaya Naberezhnaya|