The Nativity of Christ Church dates from the early 18th century and serves as this church ensemble's 'cold' church, meaning it was not heated and only used in summer. Originally it was dedicated to Ss Cosmas and Damian but rededicated in the late 19th century. In form it comprises a standard white four-pillar building with five silver domes. Immediately next to this church is the smaller and simpler Ss Boris and Gleb's Church which was built between 1792 and 1808 as the ensemble's heated winter church.
|Location||opposite 5 Avangardsky Pereulok|