This church ensemble comprises two churches and a bell tower. The larger of the churches is the Intercession Church which dates from 1769 and consists of a white four-pillar structure with five blue domes. The church holds inside the relics of Prince Svyatoslav Vsevolodovich of Yuriev Polsky which were transferred here from St George's Cathedral. The smaller St Nicetas' Church was built in 1796 in the classical style and in form comprises a rotunda with a vestibule. Between the two churches stands a four-tier red-brick bell tower which dates from the mid-19th century. Both churches were closed in 1941 and only returned to the Orthodox Church in 1988.
|Location||intersection of Ulitsa Naberezhnaya and Ulitsa Pokrovskaya|