Prince Vladimir's Church is a pretty yellow church dating from 1785. It is built in the 'ship' style with a small single domed structure attached to a bell tower via a closed vestibule. The church is located in Knyaz-Vladimirskoe Cemetery which was established in the 1770s after Catherine the Great enacted laws banning the burial of people in city parish churches. People buried in the cemetery include those killed in the First World War, the Russian Civil and the Second World War, as well as both Tsarist and Soviet prisoners. Prince Vladimir's Church is the only church in the city never to be closed during the Soviet period.
|Location||71A Ulitsa Bolshaya Nizhegorodskaya|